[Ponte Alto] I have a condo now...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 07:13:40 PDT 2006

Greetings Ponte Alto,

  I am sure you will have noticed that I have been missing from a great deal of activity lately. This is because I've been looking for a place to buy. Yesterday I closed on a condo in Alexandria. Yeay me! I'm a home owner. By Novermeber 1st I should be fully moved into my new place and after that I will be more active with scriptorum and fighting. :) Until then I'll be decorating and picking out paint for my very first home.

  :)

  Sincerely,

  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  home owner