[Ponte Alto] Coin Dies

cjhalstead at verizon.net cjhalstead at verizon.net
Thu Nov 9 11:39:20 PST 2006

They definitely belong to the barony - they were either paid for out of event funds, or a donation from the autocrat, I forget for certain which.  I don't think they should be auctioned off, at least not without an official decision of the group at a meeting since they're baronial property. Sorry, I'm a rules geek.:-)

IMO, they shouldn't be sold in any case. They should stay with the barony, and get used for the purpose they were intended - making baronial coins for use at baronial events.

Caitlyn