[Ponte Alto] Coin Dies

cjhalstead at verizon.net cjhalstead at verizon.net
Thu Nov 9 07:58:27 PST 2006

Oh, Lord, when were those coins made?!  Um, if I had to make a stab at it, my recollection is that they were mostly done during the time of the founding Baron and Baroness, Niall and Teleri.  There was a lot of coinmaking going on in the kingdom at the time.  Maybe somebody else can be more specific - or more accurate.  It was a while ago. :-)

Caitlyn