[Ponte Alto] I have a condo now...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 16:12:32 PST 2006

Hi Kathy,

  I haven't got a car. Mine died on Monday, and I'm looking for a new one. So, I won't be going to Crown Tourney this weekend.

  Mary :(

Kathy Dickson <akabara17 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
    P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }      Hi Marie-Therese -

Are you going to Crown Tournament?  If so, can I get a ride?  I can drive to your condo pretty easily.

Helena