[Ponte Alto] Glass Guild

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:31:28 PST 2006

Greetings!

Sorry for the late notice.

There is a Glass Guild meeting scheduled tomorrow evening (Thursday, Nov. 30th) in Manassas. This is a change from the normal schedule of the 4th Thursday, made to avoid having a meeting on Thanksgiving Day.

We ask that you bring a can of MAPP gas (available at Lowe's and Home Depot). We have torches, tools and glass available.

Please let me know if you are coming so I will know how many torches to set up.

Directions may be found at http://www.stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm

Baroness Briana