[Ponte Alto] NEW YEARS EVE Party Planning....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 06:30:48 PST 2006

Greeintgs All,

  This year I know many of you have plans for the New Year. You'll be going to friends, neighbors, or staying home. However, this year I would like to get out, get dressed up, and go someplace to dance and party with other young single party people. So, I am heading up a group to get out and and do just that on New Years. If you are interested, send me an e-mail by Friday December 1st stating your interest. I need to know by the end of the week, so I can get numbers and make reservatioins by the 8th of December. We are cutting in close so think about this before you committ. The price of tickets ranges from $60 to $190 depending on the party. But, once you've expressed interest I'll send you an e-mail with the party's under consideration for your approval. Once the committment is made and the party is chosen I'll make reservations and send out the confirmations.

  Anyone interested? You must be 21 or older to participate.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  aka Mary Bowles