[Ponte Alto] Sterling Night tomorrow night (note date change)

ryansnead at adelphia.net ryansnead at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 12 18:21:34 PST 2006

Join us tomorrow night (Monday) for the Sterling Area Arts & Activity Night.
Normally, we meet every third Wednesday, but due to a library scheduling
conflict and the impending holiday, we'll meet in November on the second Monday
(tomorrow night).

Games, classes, A&S projects, and conversation all go on at Sterling Nights.
Come enjoy an evening with us. If your have questions, do not hesitate to
contact me off list.

I hope to see you tomorrow at the Cascades Regional Library in Activity Room C.

Iustinos

Directions to the site are available at the link below:
http://www.co.loudoun.va.us/lcpl/eloudoun/elbmap.htm

Or map it yourself using this address:
21030 Whitfield Place
Sterling, VA 20165