[Ponte Alto] Thanks Ponte Alto!

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Sun Nov 12 13:06:06 PST 2006

Hello Pontoons!

I wanted to thank you all again for the clean up help at our event
yesterday.  A lot of you worked very hard throughout the day to make this a
successful event, but there's nothing like the help at cleanup, when
everyone is already tired, to make an autocrat's life easier.

And yesterday we had the site clean and closed in record time.  Ladies
Celia, Cassandra, and Brigantia stayed with me to the bitter end - which was
only 8:15! - and  Mistress Allasondrea, Duchess Simone, and Sir Aelfred left
only moments before us.  But there were MANY hands that got us quickly to
the point of locking up - so many that it was hard for me to note who was
there!  (Milicent, Thomas, George, Their Excellencies, and probably a dozen
more.!)

As I arrived home, the phone was ringing and it was Pastor Mike.  He gone to
the church to make sure it was locked and set the alarm system, apparently
stopping by JUST after we left.  My heart skipped a beat ("oh s*** what did
we forget?") but he was calling to thank us for leaving it so clean.  Yea!
He was even thanking US for using the facilities. ("It's so good to see our
property used by the community!" said he.)

So - Ponte Alto, you rock!  I hope you had a good time.

Missy Anne.