[Ponte Alto] FW: Glass Guild meeting this Monday!

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 04:33:32 PST 2006

From: KristiWhyKelly at aol.comDate: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:25:42 -0500Subject: Glass Guild meeting this Monday!To: DarbyJanie at hotmail.com; annie.hamel at cgi-ams.com; enequy at adelphia.net; omaeve at aim.com; wymarc at comcast.net; opc_lt at yahoo.com; sunnyw at adelphia.net; csfriedman at adelphia.net

First Monday is here again!  Glass Guild meeting will be held in Purcellville at the home of Grace Whyting.  We start at 7pm and usually end at 10pm.

Please send me an email if you plan on attending so, I have an idea of how many set-ups I need.

The Stierbach Glass guild generously provides glass and equipment for new folks.  We do ask that you bring your own tank of MAPP gas, which can be bought at Lowes or Home Depot.  Or you can donate a dollar or two for use of my 30lb tank of MAPP.

Can't wait to gather on Monday.

Grace Whyting
540-338-6498