[Ponte Alto] Retainers for Their Excellencies for this weekend

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 17:25:22 PDT 2006

Hi Head Retainer --

  I'm day-tripping on Saturday with Mary and should be available late-morning or afternoon if you still need bodies then.

  Marsaili

Barbara Reed <bereed26 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello to the Populace of our Fair Barony:

I am putting on my Head Retainer hat and requesting
assistance with retaining for Their Excellencies,
Marcellus & Belphoebe, this weekend at Sapphire
Joust/Atlantian 25 Year. Thus far, I have two
individuals who have graciously volunteered to assist
(Thank you, Renata and Wolfwyn :-). I would like to
arrange retainers for both Saturday and Sunday. If
you will be at the event this weekend and have a free
hour our two, I would love to have your assistance.
They really aren't that hard to keep track of, and
fishing weights liberally sewn into the hems of Their
gowns and fencing Venetians works wonders in slowing
them down! If you think you will be available, please
contact me off list by this Friday.

Thanks!

Greta Klusenaere

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia