[Ponte Alto] tokens (collectors items :-)

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 07:31:00 PDT 2006

Luce - I think we had a miscommunication on Saturday.
Geoffrey actually did not pick up the tokens from you
& pay for them - I think you were remembering that
from Coronation.  Could I please reserve two from you,
since I was not able to pick them up on Saturday?
Will you have them at Sapphire, our can I get them
from you at the Barony meeting on May 21?

Greta