[Ponte Alto] A&S Night and Newcomer Garb May 19th & 21st

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Mon May 1 09:24:51 PDT 2006

I will be hosting the Monthly A&S Night on Friday May 19th at 7 pm. This
months theme is Pennsic: Ready? Set? Go! We will be working on the sheet
walls for the encampment. Several sewing machines will be needed as well as
strong hands to do the grommets. Discussion of Pennsic camping will
dominate. If you plan on camping with the Barony and this will be your first
Pennsic experience please try to come.

Sunday May 21st and possible Saturday I will be hosting a Newcomer's Garb
Workshop. Simple patterns for T-Tunics, T-Dresses and Trews will be taught.
We will begin at Noon and adjourn at 5:15 for travel to the Barony Business
Meeting.

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin