[Ponte Alto] NewComers Garb DAy June 11 12 Noon

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Tue May 30 14:20:14 PDT 2006

With the able assistance of Lady Wulfwyn I will be hosting a Newcomers Garb
Day on Sunday, June 11 at Noon. There are 4 total slots left.

I currently have registered:

Brigid O'Hara
Isabella (res Divina)

For women's T-Type Gown figure on 4 yards of 54" wide linen or wool If you
want a nice full skirt get 5 yards

For Men's Basic Tunic with gores get 3 yards of linen or wool.

For Trews 1 1/2 yds of 54" linen, wool, or cotton twill

Best sources for inexpensive linen around 6-7 dollars a yard try these
online sources:

 Fabrics-store.com
 Denver Fabrics
 Fabric.com

For wool get 100% not a blend with nylon or acrylic. Try places listed above
and:

 B. Black And Sons, Inc.

Questions? Email me dwatsonirwin AT cox Dot net

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin