[Ponte Alto] OT: moving

Jordan Applebaum valerianlearcher at gmail.com
Tue May 30 13:19:15 PDT 2006

I'm looking for a few good gentles who could help me move from
Alexandria to Reston this coming Sunday (6/4).  We could either do it
before practice (starting around 8 or 9am) or after practice (starting
around 5 or 6pm).  I'd be most happy to recompense with pizza, beer,
subs, Gatorade, or whatever other libations and victuals as may be
desired.  Some of you might be tempted by lambic.  You know who you
are.

Please respond OFF-LIST to this email address:
ValerianLeArcher at gmail.com.  Please double-check that you have
replaced the list address in your reply's TO line with that address.

Your newly authorized spear and shieldman,
Valerian

PS - Many thanks to Conner, James, and Sir Thomas (among others!) for
helping me prepare for my authorizations.