[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Lost & Found, LED candles and pennants

Melanie Cozad melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
Sun May 28 17:54:09 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

First, thank you Lord Geoffrey for being such a terrific land agent
(and for showing me how to fold up our tent :) ).

Edward and I found a pair of nifty sunglasses on our table in the
Ponte Alto encampment at Sapphire Joust. If they belong to you, please
let me know.

I promised URLs to several folks but I'm too sun-fried to remember who
all asked so you all get the info. :)

The flameless LED candles folks saw on our table came from CoolStuffCheap.com:
http://coolstuffcheap.com/4-inch-tall-round-champagne-colored-battery-powered-flickering-flameless-candle.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/gmz5p

The silk pennants were made by THL Bartholomew Hightower (Artemisia).
His how-to page is located at
http://www.cs.usu.edu/~watson/artemisiaca/pennanthowto.htm.

Cheers,
Millicent