[Ponte Alto] Glass Guild

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 19:27:50 PDT 2006

The Stierbach Glass guild will meet at the home of Baroness Briana on Thursday, 5/25 at 7:00 p.m.

We have torches, glass and other supplies for anyone who would like to try lampworking - the art of making beads from glass wound on a metal rod. If possible, please bring a can of MAPP gas - available at Lowe's or Home Depot.

Directions may be found at http://www.stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm. Call 703-365-9097 if you have a problem finding us.

Please let me know if you plan to come so I will know how many workstations to set up.

As always, two loveable Labradors will greet you enthusiastically at the door.

Briana