[Ponte Alto] Tuesday Night Melee's -- Marie-Therese's place

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 07:23:53 PDT 2006

Hello All,

  Well try this again. Second time may be the charm. I'm holding melee practice at my place tonight -- 9220 Cardinal Forest Ln # G, Lorton, VA 22079. If you are interested in being a part of a fast moving unit, with me as the commander please drop by after 7pm and well get this started.

  The plan is to go from 7-8ish with outside practices and then move inside for food and tactical training on the scratch board. This training night is being inacted to develope a fast moving knowledgeable group of fighters that will have a battle awareness and speed to react to melee situations on the field. We will be integrated into the Ponte Alto unit, and training with them on Sundays. Therefore our commands and tactical plans will be similar in nature to those used by our Warlord.

  Any questions? Give me a call (h) 703-690-9453/ (w) 703-841-7806.

  See you tonight.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand