[Ponte Alto] Sunday Warband Practice

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 10:13:13 PDT 2006

Greeting Pontoon Fighters,
First I would like to thank those who were able to
make it to the melee practice, and that I am quite
happy at how quickly the warband was able to come
together.
We started with forming up and then worked on close
formation drills, spear work, moving, and commands.
This coming Sunday I would like to continue the work
we started.

Sunday’s schedule:
The practice site opens at noon.
Melee practice will begin at 1 pm and I plan to work
through formation drills and begin work on how we do
in various scenarios.
The weather is expected to be in the 70’s and with
the days getting longer there will be plenty of time
for people to do one on one fighting as well.

Roster of fighters who attended melee practice on
Sunday April 30th:
Lord. Connor Sinclair
Lachlan
Lord Cosimo of Venice