[Ponte Alto] Tuesday's Melee practice...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 11:47:58 PDT 2006

Greetings All Interested Fighters,

  Tuesday May 2, 2006, 7pm, I will be holding a fighter melee practice at my place in Lorton VA. If you are interested, or just curious about what melee training entails with regards to a small unit you are always welcome to come and watch.

  The agenda will be warm-up, stretch, drill and --if enough fighters-- melee reveiws (melee's where you stop and review the melee action).

  The actual drills do not need armor but it is encouarage that you bring it if you have any interest in doing more than drills.

  There will be a buffet style dinner served after the drills when we do the evaluation part of the practice. Any food concerns please address them to me before noon on Tuesday.

  Thank you for your time and future effort.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand