[Ponte Alto] Defending the Gate pictures

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 11:11:07 PST 2006

Ok... I've tried to move all my SCA pictures into an easier place to be shared.  I hope this works.

  I just added pictures from the Archery shoot from Yesterday's Defending the Gate Tournament.  It was a lot of fun!  My daughter, Samantha, took the pictures.  They're all of the archery tournament - I forgot to pull it out and take pics of the rest of the tournament.

  Hope you can see the pics! Enjoy!

  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mill3rs/my_photos

  Brigid Ohara/Karen Miller