[Ponte Alto] Gentles All,

Cindy Halstead chalstead3 at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 24 09:28:57 PST 2006

That would be my husband Ranulf and me.  Date, 4/8, time, 10-2, approximately.

Location:
20016 Forest Farm Lane
Ashburn, VA 20147

We expect to be doing the bulk of the sorting this weekend, and hope to
have at least a partial list of available items up next week.

I believe I saw an announcement about someone in Sterling also doing a yard
sale that day, but since we'll be otherwise occupied I didn't keep it. ;-)

Caitlyn