[Ponte Alto] I have extra copies of the St Paddy's Day Bloodbath- articles and pictures

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 08:24:13 PST 2006

We picked up extra copies of the newspapers for the Kingdom Media Relations Office.

Thomas picked up two extra copies last night of the Vienna Times, and we will set them aside ....one for Sir Guy....one for Lord Connor.  We also have an extra Washington Times newspaper for Odde.  Thomas will bring them to Sunday's practice, unless you want to make arrangements to get the newspapers at another time.

Denise