[Ponte Alto] Moving Sale - April 8th

Cindy Halstead chalstead3 at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 15 11:05:49 PST 2006

The camping gear is pretty much all standard stuff from a store, not
period gear.  We don't do much camping any more by ourselves, so we
figure it should go to someone who can get some use out of
it.  There's currently no clothing in the pile (that might change,
but most of the unused clothes already went to the loaner
closet).  We're still sorting through some things, so there might be
some heavy combat items in addition to the rattan already listed but
we'll have to update later.  To the best of my knowledge, there's
nothing suitable for light fighting, because the only fighter in the
house (i.e. Ranulf) only fought heavy.

We'll definitely have a more definitive list closer to the 8th.  This
is just the teaser. :-)

Caitlyn