[Ponte Alto] St Paddy's Day Bloodbath

THRID at aol.com THRID at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 10:14:27 PST 2006

Greetings
   We hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather  today, it seems the
weather will be just as nice tomorrow for the event.

   We could use some assistance at 8 am for site prep,  mainly using most of
the list fence to section off the event from  spectators. So if you are a
morning riser and want to beat the troll rush....we  could use your assistance.
Please e-mail privately if you are able to  assist.

   Because this event will be drawing for more mundane spectators  than
usual, everyone please keep a watchful eye on security and safety  tomorrow.  Do
not leave your belongings just laying around.  Also  due to the limited water
supply and warm weather tomorrow, please  bring water so you do not get
dehydrated.

We hope to see many of you at the event tomorrow!
Thomas and Denise