[Ponte Alto] KASF Report

Melanie Cozad melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 14:00:28 PST 2006

Thank you, Your Excellency.

Let us not forget that our humble and Belfabulous Baroness won the
Bardic - Vocal Performance competition!

And I believe that Lord Connor Sinclair won an award for his paper on
the Arte of Defense...

Vivant Ponte Alto!

Cheers,
Millicent

--
Melanie Cozad ][ melaniesuzanne at gmail.com ][ millicent-c.livejournal.com

Lady Millicent Chandler (formerly Melissent d'Artois)
Chancellor of the Exchequer & Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia