[Ponte Alto] ToLaB Vendor Contact Info

ctmel at aol.com ctmel at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 17:13:43 PST 2006

Hi Anna,
   I have a card from a vendor a bought a chemise from. I don't remember if she was one of the vendors with the yarn, but if she isn't maybe she will know of the vendor. The name on the card is Lady Hrosvitha von Cella and her email address is Tailormade at mindspring.com  She also has a phone number on the card. (410)-674-2474.

 Good Luck

 Melissa Cottingham