[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Re: [Branchseneschals] [Fwd: Symp Hotel, please forward ASAP]

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 08:11:35 PST 2006

Hello All,

  This is what the Sym Hotel is referring to. Please read if you have interest in becoming a seneschal or exchecher.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Nomand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto

  PS-see you there. :)

  Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:06:36 -0600 (CST)
From: annshelton at sysmatrix.net
To: branchseneschals at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Branchseneschals] [Fwd: Symp Hotel, please forward ASAP]

That is what I get for checking email quickly from work and just
forwarding something on! Of course you all need more info...I apologize.

Event
Atlantian Seneschal and Exchequer Symposium

Date
Saturday June 24, 2006

Where
Battery Park Chrisitian Church, Richmond, Virginia
(thank you again, Caer Mear and Sir Bryce!)

What
A day of classes to help Seneschals and Exchequers with their many job
roles. Classes planned include Exch Reports for Seneschals, Sanctions and
Grievance, Waivers, Working with Media, Financial Policy, Budgets, etc.

Yes, this is only a day long event. Open to Exchequers, Seneschals and
deputies only. No event fees. A low cost lunch will be available. Hotel
info is for those of us who do not live in the central area of the
kingdom!

Please let me know what other questions you have.

I believe site is opening at 0900 and the first class is at 1000.

Anne