[Ponte Alto] Coronation Directions Change

afpopa at cox.net afpopa at cox.net
Tue Mar 28 07:35:39 PST 2006

Forwarded by request...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Greetings,

Please distribute these Directions changes to any
group lists in the kingdom that you are on.

There are two corrections that needsto be noted on the
Coronation directions. In the “From the North”
directions in the Acorn, the directions read “Take
your first right on Madison Street (Beside Aunt
Sarah's).

The Aunt Sarah’s is no longer there. There is,
however, a Quality Inn on that corner. Directions on
the website will be updated.

Also, below are updated, clarified directions from the
South from either I-95 or I-85. I apologize for the
confusion.

>From the South-West (Taking 85 N)....

>From 85N take Exit 69 (last exit before 85 merges with
95 N) "Wyth and Washington Streets". Stay to the LEFT
(Washington Street). Washington St is a one way street
- so merge onto it and get into the right lane. Take
your first right (at the Quality Inn) onto Madison.
Follow directions
‘From the North’.

>From the South (Taking 95N)....

>From 95 North as you come into Petersburg, take "exit
50 A,B,C,D - 460E, Crater, Wyth, Washington" (this
exit branches off into 4 other exits).  Take 50-D, 301
N, Washington Street (Hospital). Stay to the LEFT
(Washington Street). Washington St is a one way street
- so merge onto it and get into the right lane. Take
your first right (at the Quality Inn) onto Madison.
Follow directions ‘From the North’.

Regards,
byram

Sir Bryce de Byram,OL (Duane M. Moore) 100%Peer-Evil
Household Site: http://geocities.com/blackandgoldchecky/