[Ponte Alto] OT: Free to a Good Home

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 08:01:38 PST 2006

Greetings,

Pardon the use of the bandwith, but I just wanted to
offer this to the list first.  We've got a 24" Zenith
TV, which needs a good home.  There is nothing wrong
with it, just that we have purchased a new one and we
have no space to keep the old one.

Drop me a line privately if you want it.  All you need
to do is pick it up ASAP.  (I am doing Spring cleaning
and I need the room!)  :-)

Thanks,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org