[Ponte Alto] Newcomer Assistance for Bloodbath

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 07:18:31 PST 2006

Greetings!

  Well, the Post article seems to be getting LOTS of attention and I have had several requests so far for loaner garb.

  I will be bringing all of the Barony Loaner garb with me, but would like to request some assistance in loaning it out, keeping track of it -- I'll have a sign-out form and will be collecting something like drivers' licenses to make sure we get it back! <G> -- and just generally doing some 'Meet & Greet' to answer any questions that our visitors/newcomers may have.

  Also, if anyone happens to have any extra 'generic' sort of garb -- T-tunics, loose fitting gowns, something that can go over street clothes -- that you wouldn't mind having borrowed for a day, it would be greatly appreciated.

  If you would like to help with this -- and I anticipate that it will be busiest early and at the end of the day -- please let me know.  We will all be VERY grateful for any assistance.

  Thanks a lot!
  Marsaili

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia