[Ponte Alto] March Newcomers' Meeting

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 20:55:41 PST 2006

Hi Lady Marshaili,
  As per usual I have yet to make a newcomer's meeting, and can't make this one either.  On Wed. nights at 7pm, I'm in Annandale picking up my daughter from school.  Kinda hard to get from Annandale to Sterling without a transporter!  Hopefully there'll be one on a night I can actually make it...

  Brigid Ohora

Marsaili Johnston <ladymarsaili at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Greetings!

  The Newcomers Meeting in March will be on the 15th at 7p in my home.  The address is 31 Newland Court, Sterling VA 20165.  If you need directions, please let me know (and where you're coming from!) and I'll be happy to send them to you.  It's the white house with blue trim all the way at the end of Newland Court.  If you get lost, please call me at either 703/444-6247 or 571/242-6370.

  Ponte Alto does have an event coming up the weekend before that -- St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath -- on the 11th.  Please feel free to come to that if you can -- if you need garb for it, I will have the loaner garb with me that weekend.

  Also, there is a Newcomers'/ Arts & Sciences/ Dance Night at the Sterling Cascades Library this Wednesday night.  If you want more info, please let me know.

  Hope to see you on the 15th!
  Yours In Service,
  Marsaili Johnston

      Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia