[Ponte Alto] garb pattern test models wanted

Suzanne beach rhiannon_kilrain at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 19:08:21 PDT 2006

hey there fellow pontoons,

  i'm trying to create some garb patterns based on standardized modern sizing for future use in professional garb production (fingers crossed on that, but i'm trying.)  i plan to make up muslins for people of specific sizes to try on. my goal is to get the pattern to work for as many variations of body types as possible within a size. i'm starting kind of in the middle range of ladies' plus sizes and working my way out to both ends of the full size spectrum.

  anyway, if there are any ladies out there who wouldn't mind being test models, i'd really appreciate it if they would contact me off list.  the model will receive a free copy of any pattern i draft that fits. :-)

  thanks, everybody!
  ~Rhiannon

http://mail.yahoo.com