[Ponte Alto] King's Assessments

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 12:06:51 PDT 2006

I'll be there.:)

  Marie-Therese

Connor Sinclair <connorsinclair at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings my most battle ready Pontoons!
His Majesty Michael, King of Atlantia has raised the
call that all Baronies and Households within His
domain muster to the Barony of Black Diamond so that
he may assess the strength and quality of those who
fight under the banner of Atlantia.
I call upon all of the warriors of our barony to
attend this Saturday, in the colors and tabards of
Ponte Alto.

Here in is the manner of which His Majesty wishes to
see the battle readiness of his army:
There will be 2 siege battles and 2 woods battles for
heavy fighters. Another battle for the open field area
is also being planned. The battles are designed to be
a war practice for Pennsic. Combat archery is allowed
for all Heavy and Rapier scenarios. For the rapier
there be no less than 2 town battle scenarios and 2
woods battle scenarios. More scenarios will be
forthcoming to best prepare for Pennsic. There will
also be enough time after the fighting for pick-ups.
Note that all scenarios will be with schlagers. Epees
can still be used for pick-ups.
There will also be a target archery competition held
as well.
If you are planning on attending please contact me
privately. I plan to be there on Saturday morning and
wish to have our forces ready for muster as soon as
possible.

In Service
~Lord Connor Sinclair de Winterfell
Captain of the Ponte Alto Warband