[Ponte Alto] Scriptorium question...

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 06:29:29 PDT 2006

After reading the last comment on the Scriptorium, it does put forth the question...  since July 4th is the first Tuesday for July, it will have to be rescheduled.  I'm going to see the fireworks!  So, I'd like feedback from interested parties... We could reschedule the scriptorium for either July 5th, 6th or 7th, or save it for July 11th, which is the 2nd Tuesday.  Does anyone have any thoughts, conflicts, etc?  Let me know and I'll put out another mailer once I have an idea as to the best night for people.

  Thanks,
  Brigid

http://mail.yahoo.com