[Ponte Alto] Scriptorium reminder

Clare starfox5 at msn.com
Wed Jun 7 06:44:37 PDT 2006

I tried to phone you yesterday, but didn't have your number. I got stuck in
a Metro meltdown (so no computer access!), and didn't get home until 8:30
pm, (left work at 5:45), by which point I was in no condition to be allowed
near civilized human beings, and had to lie down on the couch for some
intensive kitty-cat stress therapy.

How did it go? Did a lot of folks show up? Ignaki said he planned to go. I
want to get together with you at some point to plan those Garland scrolls;
when would be good?

So, so sorry I couldn't make it!

--Renata