[Ponte Alto] Scribal cancellations

Enequy enequy at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 19 18:18:00 PDT 2006

To all from the two baronies that attend the scribal evening at my place on
the eastern edge of the Barony of Stierbach - let it be known that tomorrow
the 20th and next Tuesday the 27th the scribal event will be cancelled. I
will be attending two Stierbach Pennsic planning meetings, one in central
Stierbach and then one in the southern canton the next week.

Then the following Tuesday after that is the 4th of July. Because of the
holiday that scriptorium will also be cancelled.

So the next Stierbach scriptorium will held on the 11th of July. And will
run until Pennsic is in progress.

If there is enough interest I will be willing to open my house on some other
available evening for a scriptorium.

Thanks

Enequy

Honour, Valour, Knowledge, and Service

Per chevron Or and purpure,
two wooden bows drawn and nocked,
arrow points to center, proper,
the arrows flighted vert,
and a ram statant to sinister guardant argent