[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Encampment

Miles de Locwode milesdelocwode at cox.net
Fri Jun 16 16:42:37 PDT 2006

Good evening all,

Well pre-register for Pennsic is over and we have 31 Campers (6 Ghost) in
our Baronial encampment this year.  The names of our campers are listed
below.  If you registered with Pennsic and don't see your name on this list,
I need to know this NOW.  So please contact me with your name, SCA name and
PENN #.  Before you do make sure you registered to camp with "Barony of
Ponte Alto".  If you did not, I will have a very difficult time fixing this
with the Pennsic staff.

Also, 10 of our joyous campers have not registered with the Barony and will
be send to bed without desert!  Please register, I need this information so
everyone can enjoy a good time.

Thank you and next stop Pennsic.

Miles de Locwode
Baronial Land Agent