[Ponte Alto] New Member: Ruth.

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 05:07:12 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  We will be having our next Newcomers Meeting on July 18 at 7:30p.  Directions are at the bottom.

  We have a regular fight practice on Thursday evening and Sunday afternoon at Tyson's Pimmitt Park in Falls Church.  Be sure to come by when you can -- there are a lot of people who can give you all sorts of good advice and assistance to get started fighting.

  Hope to see you next week.

  Yours In Service,
  Marsaili Johnston

  The meeting will be nest Tuesday, July 18 at 7:30p at the home of Lucia and Miles.
  The address and directions are below.

    10106 Copper Court, Oakton, VA

  Take your best route to I-66.

If coming from the EAST: Exit at the Vienna-Fairfax/Nutley Street exit and
take the ramp going towards Vienna. Go straight to Main Street/Route 123.
Take a left onto route 123 and continue out of Vienna and into Oakton. Look
for HIBBARD STREET on your left.
(there won't be a traffic light -- if you pass Dave's Famous BBQ or Hunter
Mill Road you have gone too far)

Take a left on HIBBARD STREET

Continue at *** below.

If coming from the WEST: Exit at Vienna-Fiarfax/rt. 123 exit. Take the
ramp going towards Vienna. Go straight on 123 until you reach HIBBARD on
your right. Take a right on HIBBARD.

*** Proceed through the stop sign

Take your second left onto COPPER COURT.

Our house is the first house on the left, number 10106.

  R B <catch_the_dragon at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Greetings Fair Gentles,

Hello especially to Mary Bowles! I'm Ruth. Please
reply!

Um, interests include carpooling to events, heavy
weapons, sewing, singing, weaving...and any social
activity.

I'm happy to volunteer for any activity I'm capable
of!

-Ruth.

--- kingsmanmastiffs at aol.com wrote:

> Greetings Fair Gentles,
>
> I have been given 3 bags full of sheered wool. I do
> not know the color(s) or the breed of the beast. It
> has not been cleaned, nor carded. I do not know how
> to do that.
>
> If there is any interest, please let me know. I bag
> is claimed and I'm working on getting that to thy
> Lady.
>
> Faithfully in your service,
>
> Godith of Hollesley
> aka Kerri Baker
> Marshall, VA

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia