[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo

Ponte Alto Web Minister webminister at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Jul 6 06:19:46 PDT 2006

Our Baronial Chroniclers are having a bit of an attack of life right now, so I
volunteered to help them out by getting the required newsletter pieces posted
for a July issue.  So, no articles or fun stuff, just the basics this month.
With any luck their lives will settle down in time for the August issue.

Cassandra