[Ponte Alto] Chalice - Your assistance is needed!

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 04:38:41 PDT 2006

Greetings to the barony!

As you should be aware, our next event, Chalice of the Sun Gods III: Return of Poisedon is occuring the month after Pennsic, September 15th to the 17th. Event flyer: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/chalice.php

It takes many people to run an event and that includes you!

Areas that help are needed are:

Setup - Friday evening
Troll - Friday evening and Saturday till 4 pm - different shifts throughout the day
Marshall - during the fighting on Saturday: Heavy, Rapier, Archery, and Youth
Waterbearing - during the fighting on Saturday
Serving Feast
Feast Hall Cleanup - After the feast
Site Cleanup - Sunday Morning

Additionally - if you are interested in judging for the A&S competition, please contact Lady Renata at starfox05 at msn.com.

If you could please send me an email (katdevereaux at hotmail.com) and which areas you would like to help in, that would be great!

Also, please send your reservations to: Millicent Chandler (Melanie Cozad), 1220 Chase Heritage Circle #202, Sterling, VA 20164, (571) 434-8150, millicent.chandler AT gmail.com. Please make checks payable to "Barony of Ponte Alto, SCA Inc." The only good reservation is a paid reservation.

Thank you and I look forward to see everyone at Chalice!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux
Autocrat