[Ponte Alto] There's a new Seneschal in town. :)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 07:13:11 PDT 2006

Hi All,

  If you look at the Website the new Seneschal reads Katherine Devereaux. As of today I am no longer the Seneschal. I wanted to let everyone know since there was a little confusion near the end. Kingdom has sent me the updated information/confirmation, and I no longer have access to the Seneschal's site. Soooo.... no more questions of that nature need be asked of me. They all go to Kat now. Congratulations Kat. Have fun at the job.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Fighter Chic