[Ponte Alto] Sterling Area Activity Night on Tuesday

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 10 19:22:23 PDT 2006

The next gathering in Sterling will take place tomorrow night (Tuesday, July
11th). As stated in a previous message, I was unable to secure a booking at
the Cascades library, so tomorrow night we'll be meeting at my home. This
month, Lord Alexandre de Tourouvre will be presenting his class on
arrow-making for this upcoming Pennsic. Unfortunately, I probably do not
have room to hold a dance practice this month (unless maybe we take it
outside), but games, fun with beads, and other projects are just highly
encouraged! Gatherings will resume in September at the Cascades Library on a
new night to be determined soon (perhaps a topic of discussion tomorrow
night).

I'm also looking for new class ideas for the fall. If you have a class you'd
like to try out, let me help you find a receptive audience this Fall.

Directions to the home of Ilse & Iustinos:
Take your best route to the junction of Route 7 and Palisades Parkway and
head north towards Triple Seven Rd. Turn left at the traffic light on to
Triple Seven Rd. At the first street (Cromwell Rd) past the shopping center
and condominiums, turn left. Parking is easiest to find on Cromwell.
Venturing closer by car will require finding a visitor space.

or you can Map it yourself using the address below:
13 Jermyn Ct
Sterling, VA 20165

Iustinos Ancyrenos
ryansnead [at] adelphia [dot] net