[Ponte Alto] Directions to Archery Practice

Miles de Locwode milesdelocwode at cox.net
Wed Jul 5 14:31:40 PDT 2006

Evening,

Below are the directions to Monday night archery practice.  I would like to
thank our web minister, Lady Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani for help in
making them understandable.  As usual, she is aces!

Take Dulles Toll Road / Greenway West to its end
Merge right at exit 1B Route 15 and Route 7
Travel .8 miles to exit on Route 7 East
Travel 1.7 miles and watch for the signs telling you about 2 traffic
lights ahead - Cochran Mills Road is the second one
Turn right at the second light onto Cochran Mills Road
Continue from * below

OR

Take Route 28 North to Route 7 West
Travel 5 miles and watch for the signs telling you about 2 traffic
lights ahead - Cochran Mills Road is the first one
Turn left at the first light onto Cochran Mills Road
Continue from * below

THEN
* From Cochran Mills Road:
Continue for .7 miles
There will be a curve to the right and an unpaved road/driveway to the
left, along the golf course
Turn left onto the unpaved road, Kittany Point, just before the small house
Take the first driveway on the right through the gate marked Ramsbridge Farm
Head straight back and park.

Miles de Locwode
Archery Marshall
Baron of Ponte Alto