[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting THIS Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 08:08:49 PST 2006

Greetings Ponte Alto,

  Ditto to everything Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani said.

  See you Sunday. :)

  YIS,
  Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani <webminister at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:
  Greetings Ponte Alto!

After the November meeting minutes went out, I realized I misspoke at that
meeting about the next meeting date; somehow I missed January 1 as a
Sunday! So as a correction and reminder, the monthly business meeting will
be the fourth Sunday of the month, THIS Sunday, January 22, 2006, at St.
Paul's Lutheran Church in Falls Church. Directions can be found here:

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php

I would also like to encourage new folks (as well as those who have not
joined us in awhile) to come out to the meeting. Among other things, we'll
be talking about our upcoming event in February, the Tournament of Love and
Beauty, and this would be a wonderful opportunity for folks to get involved
and volunteer. Volunteering is a great way to have fun and meet new
people, so come on out and learn how you can get involved!

That concludes this public service announcement. :)

See you Sunday!
Cassandra

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
Web Minister, Barony of Ponte Alto