[Ponte Alto] University questions.

Saethryth Farsight saethryth_farsight at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 14:46:55 PST 2006

I am thinking of going to the University and  driving down early that morning (about 3.5 hours, so I'd leave around  6:00 am), and leaving there around 6:00 pm to return.  If there is  a hugh snow storm or ice I won't go, though.

  I have a large SUV and can take 3 or 4 adult passengers.

  I will consider going down the night before, but ...again...only if the roads are decent.

  Would anyone like to carpool?

  ~Sue Palsbo