[Ponte Alto] A&S NIght 6:30 pm Tonight at Perronelle's

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Fri Jan 27 10:25:50 PST 2006

The next A&S Night will be 6:30 pm January 27th at Lady Perronelle's. Come
at anytime, hang out have fun etc. etc.

We still have plenty of scrolls to color or
just come hang out and work on your own project. Generally the more the
merrier! Please excuse the disarray as we are starting work on our kitchen
but don't let that stop you.

Newcomers are especially welcome. If you have questions about any aspect of
the SCA or Ponte Alto there will be plenty in attendance to give you their
opinion (no lack of those!)or get you started on a new hobby.

7588 Seabrook Lane Springfield, VA 22153

Directions can be found at:

http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-June/002558.html

Any Questions? You can reach me at: 703-455-0298

**** Also****

Ponte Alto Directories are available. They are $2.50 and are available only
to those who are listed. Try to bring exact change!

**** In addition:

>"Stierbach's Baron and Baroness are also glad to welcome any of their Ponte
>Alto neighbors who wish to join in song and story to their Bardic night.
>
>Directions can be found here:
>http://stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm
>
>The entertainment starts at 7:30 pm, Friday, January 27, 2006!"
>
>Cassandra

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin