[Ponte Alto] NEW Location - NEWCOMMERS Meeting tonight!!!

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:21:41 PST 2006

Greetings everyone,

There is a new location for the newcommers meeting. Due to illness, the meeting has been moved to the home of James de Biblesworth and Katharine Devereaux.

Our address is 181 East Reed Ave, #107, Alexandria, VA  22305. We are located 1 miles south of Regan National Airport directly accross from the Potomac Yards Shopping Center.  Mapquest location can be found here...
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&cat=&address=181+East+Reed+Ave+%23107&city=&state=&zipcode=22305

If you know of anyone scheduled to attend tonights meeting, please provide them this new information.

I can be reached at 571-239-2183  or via email at katdevereaux at hotmail.com if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Katharine

Lady Katharine Devereaux