[Ponte Alto] Reminder -- NewComer's Meeting Tomorrow (January 24) Night

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 06:32:38 PST 2006

Greetings!

  Just a reminder that the Newcomer's Meeting will be tomorrow evening January 24th, at 7:30p at the home of Kevin & Courtney Houghton.  We have at least three new people that have told me they're planning to be there, so come tell them all about the SCA and how great Ponte Alto is! <G>

  If you have any questions, please contact me.

  YIS,
  Marsaili

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia