[Ponte Alto] Weaving and Drinking

Jeffrey French jcfrench at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 12:49:50 PST 2006

Hello Ponte Alto,
	My name is Jurgen, I moved into the Barony last fall.

I'll be hosting weaving workshops on alternate Wednesday evenings,
starting January 25th. I'm a Journeyman weaver in West Kingdom, but
I'm pretty good at warping up all sorts of looms. I have two floor
looms in my house, as well as an inkle loom and a toy rigid heddle
loom. My current project is warping up my undressed Newcomb lomb. If
you want some experience in warping, come on by... also, I'll help you
warp up any inkle looms that you haven't dressed yet.

Around new years, I brewed up a batch of beer, but now I've come to
realize that I can't possible drink it all myself. If anyone wants to
help me drink this stuff, I'm going to throw a house warming party on
Saturday evening, the 25th, around 7:00 PM.

If you're interested in either, please drop me a line, jcfrench at gmail.com

Enjoy,
-Jurgen