[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Baronial Bard competition at Tournament of Love & Beauty

Melanie / Millicent melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 11:37:34 PST 2006

Greetings to the populace of Ponte Alto,

Their Excellencies Marcellus and Belphoebe will choose a new Baronial
Bard during Their Tournament of Love and Beauty
(http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/tolab.php) on Saturday, February 18
in Leesburg, VA. The theme for performances is "Love" and/or "Beauty".
Period style is preferred; documentation is not required. If you would
like assistance in finding suitable material, please feel free to
contact me privately and I'll be happy to help.

I am looking forward to seeing and hearing what the talented
performers in this Barony bring to the competition!

Cheers,
Millicent, current Baronial Bard

Melanie Cozad                 melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
~ Lady Millicent Chandler (formerly Melissent d'Artois) ~
                ~ Chancellor of the Exchequer ~
        ~ Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia ~